British woman kidnapped in Lahore
Islamabad: A British woman of Pakistani origin has been kidnapped in Lahore city, police said on Sunday night.
The 20-year-old Aisha Ali came to Lahore to attend a wedding ceremony and was kidnapped at the Liberty Market area in the city, Xinhua reported citing police sources.
She had come to Lahore a couple of days ago after having stayed with her relatives in Kashmir, said police.
The police, however, failed to mention when the kidnapping happened. The police have filed a report about the case. Other details about the incident were not immediately available.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Here are some tips to style yourself in a Boho outfit
- It is inexcusable that Leander Paes reached Rio a day before doubles match: Mahesh Bhupathi
- Stopping exercise for 10 days decreases brain blood flow
- Learn it from Japan – It runs a train for single passenger! Know why
- Subramanian Swamy calls LG Najeeb Jung a “420 like Kejriwal”