British woman kidnapped in Lahore
Islamabad: A British woman of Pakistani origin has been kidnapped in Lahore city, police said on Sunday night.
The 20-year-old Aisha Ali came to Lahore to attend a wedding ceremony and was kidnapped at the Liberty Market area in the city, Xinhua reported citing police sources.
She had come to Lahore a couple of days ago after having stayed with her relatives in Kashmir, said police.
The police, however, failed to mention when the kidnapping happened. The police have filed a report about the case. Other details about the incident were not immediately available.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'