British woman kidnapped in Lahore
Islamabad: A British woman of Pakistani origin has been kidnapped in Lahore city, police said on Sunday night.
The 20-year-old Aisha Ali came to Lahore to attend a wedding ceremony and was kidnapped at the Liberty Market area in the city, Xinhua reported citing police sources.
She had come to Lahore a couple of days ago after having stayed with her relatives in Kashmir, said police.
The police, however, failed to mention when the kidnapping happened. The police have filed a report about the case. Other details about the incident were not immediately available.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you