Burney asks Pak to move girls injured with Malala
London: Leading Pakistani rights activist Ansar Burney has appealed to his country and the UN to move two innocent girls, injured with Malala Yousufzai in a terrorist attack by the Taliban, out of Pakistan to a safer place immediately.
The Chairman of Ansar Burney Trust International and United Nations former Expert Adviser on human rights, Burney has asked Pakistan and United Nations to move Kainat and Shazia out of Pakistan, to a safer place.
Pakistan`s former Federal Minister for human rights, Burney, has said that the life of two other girls who got injured with 15-year-old Malala are also precious and need to be protected at any coast.
Burney said that after the shifting of Malala to the United Kingdom, the life of two other girls is at stake and urgently needed to be protected to avoid any precious loss.
He said the Ansar Burney Trust International is ready to bear any expenses in saving the lives of innocent girls fighting for human rights and Peace with Malala Yousufzia in Pakistan.
"As per reports the lives of Kainat and Shazia are no more safe in Pakistan," Burney added.
The United Nations has declared November 10 as `Malala Day` in honour of Pakistani teeenage rights activist Malala, who was shot in the head by the Taliban last month in Swat for campaigning for girls` education.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- RSS questions Rahul Gandhi's remark, demands apology
- Delhi HC rejects plea against Raj Thackeray's security cover
- Eleven Turkish police killed in bombing blamed on PKK
- Haryana govt asks probe officer to stop working on second report into Jat agitation
- Sister aka stylist Rhea Kapoor speaks about Sonam's fashion secrets