Candle-light march in Lahore for terror victims in 2012
Islamabad: On the occasion of New Year eve, various organisations in Pakistan`s Lahore city remembered people killed in terror attacks in 2012 by taking out a candle-light march as a tribute.
People lit candles at the Lahore Press Club and Chairing Cross area of the city in remembrance of the people killed in terrorist attacks, Geo News reported Tuesday.
Condemning the terrorists, people said the entire country was united against terrorism. They prayed that the New Year would bring peace and happiness in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday