Candle-light march in Lahore for terror victims in 2012
Islamabad: On the occasion of New Year eve, various organisations in Pakistan`s Lahore city remembered people killed in terror attacks in 2012 by taking out a candle-light march as a tribute.
People lit candles at the Lahore Press Club and Chairing Cross area of the city in remembrance of the people killed in terrorist attacks, Geo News reported Tuesday.
Condemning the terrorists, people said the entire country was united against terrorism. They prayed that the New Year would bring peace and happiness in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use