Candle-light march in Lahore for terror victims in 2012
Islamabad: On the occasion of New Year eve, various organisations in Pakistan`s Lahore city remembered people killed in terror attacks in 2012 by taking out a candle-light march as a tribute.
People lit candles at the Lahore Press Club and Chairing Cross area of the city in remembrance of the people killed in terrorist attacks, Geo News reported Tuesday.
Condemning the terrorists, people said the entire country was united against terrorism. They prayed that the New Year would bring peace and happiness in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi