Car bomb hits Afghan intelligence office, kills 2
Kandahar: Police say a car bomb has killed at least two people, both Afghan intelligence officers, in a southern city.
Helmand province police spokesman Fareed Ahmed says the explosives had been hidden in a vehicle parked outside of an office of the National Directorate of Security in the provincial capital of Lashkar Gah.
Ahmed says the bomb went off this afternoon, wounding another three intelligence officers and four civilians.
He says that he can confirm at least two deaths and that he is still waiting on information about whether there are others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried