Car bomb hits Afghan intelligence office, kills 2
Kandahar: Police say a car bomb has killed at least two people, both Afghan intelligence officers, in a southern city.
Helmand province police spokesman Fareed Ahmed says the explosives had been hidden in a vehicle parked outside of an office of the National Directorate of Security in the provincial capital of Lashkar Gah.
Ahmed says the bomb went off this afternoon, wounding another three intelligence officers and four civilians.
He says that he can confirm at least two deaths and that he is still waiting on information about whether there are others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok