Car bomb hits Afghan intelligence office, kills 2
Kandahar: Police say a car bomb has killed at least two people, both Afghan intelligence officers, in a southern city.
Helmand province police spokesman Fareed Ahmed says the explosives had been hidden in a vehicle parked outside of an office of the National Directorate of Security in the provincial capital of Lashkar Gah.
Ahmed says the bomb went off this afternoon, wounding another three intelligence officers and four civilians.
He says that he can confirm at least two deaths and that he is still waiting on information about whether there are others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog