Cellular services suspended in Karachi
Islamabad: Cellular services in Pakistan`s port city Karachi were suspended early Monday over security concerns, Geo News reported.
As the country`s interior ministry directed phone companies to suspend mobile phone services, it led to halting of the mobile networks. No timeframe was given about resumption of the services.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources