Child killed in Karachi blast
Islamabad: A 10-year-old boy was killed and ten people were injured in a hand grenade attack on Saturday in the Pakistani port city of Karachi, media reports said.
According to Xinhua, the blast took place around 3.30 pm when unidentified attackers hurled a hand grenade at a scrap dealer`s shop in Bara Board area of the port city.
The injured were taken to hospital but the state of their condition was not clear.
The attackers fled the scene after the blast.
However, Geo News said the blast was caused by a gas cylinder. The explosion damaged two nearby shops and a few vehicles.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement