Child killed in Karachi blast
Islamabad: A 10-year-old boy was killed and ten people were injured in a hand grenade attack on Saturday in the Pakistani port city of Karachi, media reports said.
According to Xinhua, the blast took place around 3.30 pm when unidentified attackers hurled a hand grenade at a scrap dealer`s shop in Bara Board area of the port city.
The injured were taken to hospital but the state of their condition was not clear.
The attackers fled the scene after the blast.
However, Geo News said the blast was caused by a gas cylinder. The explosion damaged two nearby shops and a few vehicles.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah