Child killed in Karachi blast
Islamabad: A 10-year-old boy was killed and ten people were injured in a hand grenade attack on Saturday in the Pakistani port city of Karachi, media reports said.
According to Xinhua, the blast took place around 3.30 pm when unidentified attackers hurled a hand grenade at a scrap dealer`s shop in Bara Board area of the port city.
The injured were taken to hospital but the state of their condition was not clear.
The attackers fled the scene after the blast.
However, Geo News said the blast was caused by a gas cylinder. The explosion damaged two nearby shops and a few vehicles.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you