Child killed in Karachi blast
Islamabad: A 10-year-old boy was killed and ten people were injured in a hand grenade attack on Saturday in the Pakistani port city of Karachi, media reports said.
According to Xinhua, the blast took place around 3.30 pm when unidentified attackers hurled a hand grenade at a scrap dealer`s shop in Bara Board area of the port city.
The injured were taken to hospital but the state of their condition was not clear.
The attackers fled the scene after the blast.
However, Geo News said the blast was caused by a gas cylinder. The explosion damaged two nearby shops and a few vehicles.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore