Child killed in Karachi blast
Islamabad: A 10-year-old boy was killed and ten people were injured in a hand grenade attack on Saturday in the Pakistani port city of Karachi, media reports said.
According to Xinhua, the blast took place around 3.30 pm when unidentified attackers hurled a hand grenade at a scrap dealer`s shop in Bara Board area of the port city.
The injured were taken to hospital but the state of their condition was not clear.
The attackers fled the scene after the blast.
However, Geo News said the blast was caused by a gas cylinder. The explosion damaged two nearby shops and a few vehicles.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet