China declines to comment on Pak turmoil
Beijing: China, Pakistan`s closest ally, on Thursday declined to comment on the standoff between the army and the government in that country, saying the matter is an internal affair.
When asked to comment on the political turmoil in Pakistan, Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Liu Weimin said, the issue concerns the internal affairs of Pakistan.
Liu Weimin said, declined to comment saying, the issue concerns te internal affairs of Pakistan.
Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani told an online edition of China`s state-run People`s Daily on Monday that replies filed by army chief and ISI chief to the Supreme Court in connection with the alleged memo scandal did not have
the approval of the competent authority.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016