China exports 120 trains to Sri Lanka
Beijing: China on Thursday exported 120 trains to Sri Lanka.
The trains were shipped from the port city of Qingdao in east China`s Shandong province, the China Daily reported.
The Diesel Electric Multiple Units, manufactured by the CSR Sifang Co Ltd, have a maximum speed of 120 km per hour.
The shipment was the third delivery from the company to Sri Lanka. The firm had exported 180 trains in two batches to the island nation from 2000 to 2008.
The report, however, did not mention how many coaches the trains would have.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself