China, Russia, Pakistan hold talks on Afghanistan
Beijing: Diplomats from China, Russia and Pakistan Wednesday held talks on Afghanistan in Beijing, according to a statement from the foreign ministry.
The statement said the three parties hold that the development of Afghanistan`s situation was closely related to regional security and stability, reported Xinhua.
It said that China, Russia and Pakistan were close neighbours of Afghanistan, and the talks were conducive to increasing understanding, deepening trust and enhancing coordination among the three parties.
The parties agreed to make concerted efforts to maintain peace, stability and security in Afghanistan as well as the region, and to support the reconciliation process of the country run by Afghans themselves, said the statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed