China, Russia, Pakistan hold talks on Afghanistan
Beijing: Diplomats from China, Russia and Pakistan Wednesday held talks on Afghanistan in Beijing, according to a statement from the foreign ministry.
The statement said the three parties hold that the development of Afghanistan`s situation was closely related to regional security and stability, reported Xinhua.
It said that China, Russia and Pakistan were close neighbours of Afghanistan, and the talks were conducive to increasing understanding, deepening trust and enhancing coordination among the three parties.
The parties agreed to make concerted efforts to maintain peace, stability and security in Afghanistan as well as the region, and to support the reconciliation process of the country run by Afghans themselves, said the statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh