China, Russia, Pakistan hold talks on Afghanistan
Beijing: Diplomats from China, Russia and Pakistan Wednesday held talks on Afghanistan in Beijing, according to a statement from the foreign ministry.
The statement said the three parties hold that the development of Afghanistan`s situation was closely related to regional security and stability, reported Xinhua.
It said that China, Russia and Pakistan were close neighbours of Afghanistan, and the talks were conducive to increasing understanding, deepening trust and enhancing coordination among the three parties.
The parties agreed to make concerted efforts to maintain peace, stability and security in Afghanistan as well as the region, and to support the reconciliation process of the country run by Afghans themselves, said the statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP dares Bihar government to ban VHP meet as Tejaswi Yadav threatens action against Pravin Togadia
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union