China, Russia, Pakistan hold talks on Afghanistan
Beijing: Diplomats from China, Russia and Pakistan Wednesday held talks on Afghanistan in Beijing, according to a statement from the foreign ministry.
The statement said the three parties hold that the development of Afghanistan`s situation was closely related to regional security and stability, reported Xinhua.
It said that China, Russia and Pakistan were close neighbours of Afghanistan, and the talks were conducive to increasing understanding, deepening trust and enhancing coordination among the three parties.
The parties agreed to make concerted efforts to maintain peace, stability and security in Afghanistan as well as the region, and to support the reconciliation process of the country run by Afghans themselves, said the statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nanolayered composites can open new avenues in materials science: Researchers
- WORLD RECORD: Can Ravichandran Ashwin become the fastest bowler to claim 200 test wickets?
- ‘Abnormal’ foetus abortion case: SC asks for medical exam of alleged rape survivor
- Know what causes balding in men!
- Exclusive: Osama Bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad is at centre of row — Know the controversy