China to provide $6.30 mn assistance for Pak quake relief
Beijing: China has announced over USD 6.30 million humanitarian aid for the victims of the devastating earthquake in Pakistan that has claimed 515 lives.
The relief assistance includes USD 1.5 million and supplies worth 30 million yuan (USD 4.88 million), state-run Xinhua news agency reported, quoting the Chinese Ministry of Commerce.
Chinese military also plans to provide assistance to Pakistan in the quake relief operations, state-run CCTV reported.
A 7.7-magnitude earthquake hit Pakistan`s southwest province of Balochistan on Tuesday leaving at least 515 people killed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack