China to provide $6.30 mn assistance for Pak quake relief
Beijing: China has announced over USD 6.30 million humanitarian aid for the victims of the devastating earthquake in Pakistan that has claimed 515 lives.
The relief assistance includes USD 1.5 million and supplies worth 30 million yuan (USD 4.88 million), state-run Xinhua news agency reported, quoting the Chinese Ministry of Commerce.
Chinese military also plans to provide assistance to Pakistan in the quake relief operations, state-run CCTV reported.
A 7.7-magnitude earthquake hit Pakistan`s southwest province of Balochistan on Tuesday leaving at least 515 people killed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’