China urges Nepal political parties to reach consensus
Kathmandu: China has urged Nepal`s political parties to arrive at a consensus and settle their disputes.
At a meeting with Nepal President Ram Baran Yadav, Communist Party of China senior official Zhou Yongkang said his country would continue providing assistance to Nepal by conforming to the principle of non-intervention and non-interference in that country``s internal affairs.
China supports Nepal`s friendship policy and is willing to maintain and promote cooperation with neighbouring states, Zhou said.
Yadav said Nepal is currently facing a critical moment of the political transition and that the country looks forward to resolving its political disputes as soon as possible.
He said that Nepal will not allow any force to use its territory for perpetrating anti-China activities, a news agency reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued