China urges Nepal political parties to reach consensus
Kathmandu: China has urged Nepal`s political parties to arrive at a consensus and settle their disputes.
At a meeting with Nepal President Ram Baran Yadav, Communist Party of China senior official Zhou Yongkang said his country would continue providing assistance to Nepal by conforming to the principle of non-intervention and non-interference in that country``s internal affairs.
China supports Nepal`s friendship policy and is willing to maintain and promote cooperation with neighbouring states, Zhou said.
Yadav said Nepal is currently facing a critical moment of the political transition and that the country looks forward to resolving its political disputes as soon as possible.
He said that Nepal will not allow any force to use its territory for perpetrating anti-China activities, a news agency reports.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Supreme Court bans diesel, petrol cabs in Delhi-NCR from May 1
- SHOCKING! Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Haryana - WATCH VIDEO
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to star in Ajay Devgn's ‘Baadshaho’?
- AgustaWestland bribery scam: CBI questions ex-IAF deputy chief JS Gujaral
- Subramanian Swamy may soon form Virat Hindustan Sansadiya Sangam of MPs for grand Hindutva concept