China urges Nepal political parties to reach consensus
Kathmandu: China has urged Nepal`s political parties to arrive at a consensus and settle their disputes.
At a meeting with Nepal President Ram Baran Yadav, Communist Party of China senior official Zhou Yongkang said his country would continue providing assistance to Nepal by conforming to the principle of non-intervention and non-interference in that country``s internal affairs.
China supports Nepal`s friendship policy and is willing to maintain and promote cooperation with neighbouring states, Zhou said.
Yadav said Nepal is currently facing a critical moment of the political transition and that the country looks forward to resolving its political disputes as soon as possible.
He said that Nepal will not allow any force to use its territory for perpetrating anti-China activities, a news agency reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video