China vows closer military ties with Afghanistan
Beijing: China on Friday called for enhanced military ties with Afghanistan.
Vice Chairman of China`s Central Military Commission Guo Boxiong has said that military ties have been growing steadily in recent years.
He expressed hope that both sides will further strengthen their relations. Guo was speaking to visiting Afghan Defence Minister Abdul Rahim Wardak on Friday, Xinhua reported.
Guo praised Afghanistan for its support on issues related to China`s core interests.
He called on the two militaries to further enhance communication.
Wardak said close relation is key to maintaining regional security and stability.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing