China vows closer military ties with Afghanistan
Beijing: China on Friday called for enhanced military ties with Afghanistan.
Vice Chairman of China`s Central Military Commission Guo Boxiong has said that military ties have been growing steadily in recent years.
He expressed hope that both sides will further strengthen their relations. Guo was speaking to visiting Afghan Defence Minister Abdul Rahim Wardak on Friday, Xinhua reported.
Guo praised Afghanistan for its support on issues related to China`s core interests.
He called on the two militaries to further enhance communication.
Wardak said close relation is key to maintaining regional security and stability.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future