China vows closer military ties with Afghanistan
Beijing: China on Friday called for enhanced military ties with Afghanistan.
Vice Chairman of China`s Central Military Commission Guo Boxiong has said that military ties have been growing steadily in recent years.
He expressed hope that both sides will further strengthen their relations. Guo was speaking to visiting Afghan Defence Minister Abdul Rahim Wardak on Friday, Xinhua reported.
Guo praised Afghanistan for its support on issues related to China`s core interests.
He called on the two militaries to further enhance communication.
Wardak said close relation is key to maintaining regional security and stability.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!