Chinese firms in Pakistani Kashmir under scanner
New Delhi: The government is looking at the status of Chinese companies that have a presence in India and are also undertaking projects in Pakistan administered Kashmir, official sources said on Friday.
India has always objected to Chinese companies undertaking projects in Pakistan administered Kashmir - which it says is contrary to China`s stated official position of neutrality in the Kashmir issue.
"We are certainly looking at certain Chinese companies who have projects in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir and are also working in India. We are deciding what to do," a senior government official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi