Christian girl shot dead in Pakistan
Islamabad: A Christian girl was shot dead by unidentified persons in her house in the capital of Pakistan`s southwestern Balochistan province Wednesday, police said.
The girl`s body was found in her home at Brewery Road in Quetta, police officials said.
They quoted the girl`s brother as saying that he had found her body and taken it to a nearby hospital.
The victim was hit by a bullet in the head, they said, adding that the body was handed over to her family after an autopsy.
A case has been registered though the motive for the killing could not immediately be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...