Christian girl shot dead in Pakistan
Islamabad: A Christian girl was shot dead by unidentified persons in her house in the capital of Pakistan`s southwestern Balochistan province Wednesday, police said.
The girl`s body was found in her home at Brewery Road in Quetta, police officials said.
They quoted the girl`s brother as saying that he had found her body and taken it to a nearby hospital.
The victim was hit by a bullet in the head, they said, adding that the body was handed over to her family after an autopsy.
A case has been registered though the motive for the killing could not immediately be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference