Conspiracy behind Karachi carnage: Musharraf
Karachi: All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) chief and former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf has said target killings at Karachi were committed under a conspiracy.
Musharraf said Karachi is the backbone of Pakistan`s economy and any loss to the port city proved detrimental to entire industrial and trade activities, reports The News.
"During my tenure, Karachi was a city of lights, great source of economic prosperity, booming all sorts of trade benefiting almost all sectors of life. However, poor governance of present rulers, their ill-conceived policies and inability to surmount challenges has shattered peace in Karachi," Musharraf was quoted, as saying.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'