Conspiracy behind Karachi carnage: Musharraf
Karachi: All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) chief and former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf has said target killings at Karachi were committed under a conspiracy.
Musharraf said Karachi is the backbone of Pakistan`s economy and any loss to the port city proved detrimental to entire industrial and trade activities, reports The News.
"During my tenure, Karachi was a city of lights, great source of economic prosperity, booming all sorts of trade benefiting almost all sectors of life. However, poor governance of present rulers, their ill-conceived policies and inability to surmount challenges has shattered peace in Karachi," Musharraf was quoted, as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery