Courts shut across Nepal to protest judge`s murder
Kathmandu: To protest against the killing of Supreme Court Justice Rana Bahadur Bam, all courts across Nepal have remained closed on Sunday.
Bam was killed in Shankhamujl area of Kathmandu on Thursday by two assailants on a motorbike as he was going to office after worship at a Hindu temple.
The courts on Thursday itself, had decided to halt work throughout the country to protest the killing.
The police have not yet been able to locate the culprits who committed the murder in broad daylight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred