Courts shut across Nepal to protest judge`s murder
Kathmandu: To protest against the killing of Supreme Court Justice Rana Bahadur Bam, all courts across Nepal have remained closed on Sunday.
Bam was killed in Shankhamujl area of Kathmandu on Thursday by two assailants on a motorbike as he was going to office after worship at a Hindu temple.
The courts on Thursday itself, had decided to halt work throughout the country to protest the killing.
The police have not yet been able to locate the culprits who committed the murder in broad daylight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days