Cowshed fire in Nepal kills minor girls
Kathmandu: Two minor girls were charred to
death in a Nepalese village near here after a fire broke out
in the cowshed they were living, police said.
The girls named Sapna Tamang, 11, and Bipana Tamang, 7,
died when the cowshed caught fire in Lishankhu Village of
Sindhupalchowk, according to the police.
The fatal incident occurred when fire broke out from the
shed of a neighbour. Police suspected that the girl children
themselves lit the fire accidentally on dry straws while
playing with lighter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US snubs Pakistan, says India's entry to nuclear club is not about arms
- Congress to hold legislature party meeting in Puducherry today, decision on CM candidate likely
- VHP president Praveen Togadia visits Bajrang Dal's 'self-defence' camp in Noida, defends arms training of activists
- WATCH: INCREDIBLE! Not just AB de Villiers but wife Danielle too is multitalented
- Check rajresults.nic.in, rajeduboard.nic.in for Rajasthan Board BSER Class 12 (Arts) Examination Results 2016 to be declared after 3 pm on May 28