Kathmandu: Two minor girls were charred to
death in a Nepalese village near here after a fire broke out
in the cowshed they were living, police said.
The girls named Sapna Tamang, 11, and Bipana Tamang, 7,
died when the cowshed caught fire in Lishankhu Village of
Sindhupalchowk, according to the police.
The fatal incident occurred when fire broke out from the
shed of a neighbour. Police suspected that the girl children
themselves lit the fire accidentally on dry straws while
playing with lighter.