Curfew clamped in Pakistan`s North Waziristan
Islamabad: Curfew was imposed Tuesday for an indefinite period in Pakistan`s northwestern area of North Waziristan along the border with Afghanistan.
The curfew was imposed in areas between Miranshah and Datta Khel, Miranshah and Razmak, and Miranshah and Bannu Road, the Online news agency reported.
The report, however, did not specify why the curfew was imposed.
People were asked through local radio stations to respect the curfew.
Movement of security forces would continue during the curfew, and no one should come out on the roads in the areas mentioned, the announcement said.
All educational institutions and government offices would be closed during the curfew.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'