Davis release: LHC seeks explanation on Sanaullah’s statement on missing families
Lahore: Taking notice of Pakistan Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah’s claim on missing families of the two young men shot dead by CIA contractor Raymond Davis, the Lahore High Court (LHC) on Monday sought a reply from both the federal and provincial governments.
Sanaullah had claimed that the missing families of Faizan and Fahim were in Rawalpindi.
The Punjab Government had submitted a reply on Monday, stating that it had no information regarding the whereabouts of the families, but the court asked the federal and Punjab governments to submit detailed explanations on Sanaullah’s statement, the Express Tribune reports.
The court has adjourned the hearing till April 1 after issuing notices to the parties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah