Democracy only option for country: Pak Chief Justice
Islamabad: The Chief Justice of Pakistan has said that there is no place for any other system in the country other than democracy.
Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry said Pakistan would have to strengthen democracy and the democratic institutions, reports the Daily Times.
With the elections due in a few months, President Asif Ali Zardari hopes his administration will be the first civilian government to complete its term in 65 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees