Devyani, husband arrive in Kathmandu for wedding reception
Kathmandu, March 28: Devyani Rana, who had been
linked to late crown Prince Dipendra of Nepal in the aftermath
of the Royal Palace massacre six years ago, arrived here today
with her husband Aishwarya Singh for their wedding reception
to be hosted by her father on Friday.
Around 5,000-6,000 guests, including ministers, top
politicians, friends, relatives, party workers and selected
journalists would attend the reception to be hosted by
Devyani's father Pashupath Shamsher Singh Rana at the Army
Officers' Club, family sources said.
Devyani married Aishwarya, grandson of HRD Minister Arjun Singh, in a grand ceremony in New Delhi last month.
Pashupati Rana, is the president of pro-monarchist
Rastriya Prajatantra Party, and is also the grandson of
all-powerful hereditary Rana Prime Minister Mohan Shumsher
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB