Dishonour killing: Man guns down sister in Pak
Islamabad: A man fatally shot his sister after she confessed to have secretly got married, police said.
The man was upset over his sister`s secret marriage and in a fit of rage shot 19-year-old Motia Bibi, reported Dawn.
She spoke of her secret marriage following her family`s pressure to accept another man.
On Thursday, brother asked the reason behind refusing to get married and took her to a separate room. There she said she had married secretly.
A short while later, gunfire was heard and the family members went into the room only to find the girl lying in a pool of blood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'