Don’t develop trade ties with India: Saeed to Pak
Islamabad: Jammat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed on Friday appealed to the government of Pakistan not to go forward with trade relations with India, till the issue of Kashmir is resolved.
The statement, as reported by a news agency, by Mumbai massacre mastermind came as Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna arrived in Pakistan on a three-day visit.
Krishna, who was last in Pakistan in July 2011, will meet political, business and civil society leaders before heading back home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- RCom-Aircel expected to sign merger deal by Sept 1st week
- Mehbooba flies to Delhi as one more killed in Kashmir violence; toll rises to 70
- Atlanta Healthcare introduces military grade anti-pollution masks
- FIFA seeks ban for Qatar, Asian FC officials for refusing to cooperate with inquiry
- RBI wants to liberalise while strengthening bond markets: Raghuram Rajan