Don’t develop trade ties with India: Saeed to Pak
Islamabad: Jammat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed on Friday appealed to the government of Pakistan not to go forward with trade relations with India, till the issue of Kashmir is resolved.
The statement, as reported by a news agency, by Mumbai massacre mastermind came as Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna arrived in Pakistan on a three-day visit.
Krishna, who was last in Pakistan in July 2011, will meet political, business and civil society leaders before heading back home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price