Don’t develop trade ties with India: Saeed to Pak
Islamabad: Jammat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed on Friday appealed to the government of Pakistan not to go forward with trade relations with India, till the issue of Kashmir is resolved.
The statement, as reported by a news agency, by Mumbai massacre mastermind came as Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna arrived in Pakistan on a three-day visit.
Krishna, who was last in Pakistan in July 2011, will meet political, business and civil society leaders before heading back home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming