Drone attack kills top militant in Pakistan
Islamabad: Saif Ullah, an Australian national and a key supporter of slain Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden, has been killed in a US drone attack in northwest Pakistan, Xinhua reported.
The attack took place around 11.00 p.m. Tuesday in the Mirali area of Pakistan`s North Waziristan region, Xinhua said quoting Dunya TV.
Four missiles were fired at a militant hideout in the area, killing the 50-year-old top militant and three others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says