`Drone attacks against Pakistan unacceptable’
Islamabad: Pakistan Foreign Office has again said that drone attacks are against the sovereignty of the country, and will not be acceptable at any cost.
The Dawn quoted Foreign Office spokesperson Tehmina Janjua as saying that there is no change in Pakistan’s stance on drone attacks.
Without directly pointing a finger at the United States, she said that Islamabad will never retreat to its principally adopted stand on drone attacks and that the attacks are unacceptable to Pakistan.
The United States government, led by the Central Intelligence Agency`s Special Activities Division, has made a series of attacks on targets in northwest Pakistan since 2004 using drones.
These attacks are part of the US` War on Terrorism campaign, seeking to defeat Taliban and al Qaeda militants in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi