Drone attacks to be discussed with US during bilateral talks: Malik
Lahore: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has reiterated that the US drone attacks in the lawless tribal areas along the Afghanistan border are being carried out without Islamabad’s consent and the issue would be raised with Washington during bilateral discussions.
Talking to media persons outside the Lahore High Court, where he had appeared in connection with an accountability court’s conviction, Malik claimed the US has assured Pakistan to provide it drone technology.
Responding to a question on the recent series of blasts in Lahore, Malik said: “No one should accuse foreigners for such incidents without evidence.”
Malik said that the probe into the incident was underway and a report would come out soon, The Daily Times reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi