Drone attacks to be discussed with US during bilateral talks: Malik
Lahore: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has reiterated that the US drone attacks in the lawless tribal areas along the Afghanistan border are being carried out without Islamabad’s consent and the issue would be raised with Washington during bilateral discussions.
Talking to media persons outside the Lahore High Court, where he had appeared in connection with an accountability court’s conviction, Malik claimed the US has assured Pakistan to provide it drone technology.
Responding to a question on the recent series of blasts in Lahore, Malik said: “No one should accuse foreigners for such incidents without evidence.”
Malik said that the probe into the incident was underway and a report would come out soon, The Daily Times reports.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata