Drone attacks to be discussed with US during bilateral talks: Malik
Lahore: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has reiterated that the US drone attacks in the lawless tribal areas along the Afghanistan border are being carried out without Islamabad’s consent and the issue would be raised with Washington during bilateral discussions.
Talking to media persons outside the Lahore High Court, where he had appeared in connection with an accountability court’s conviction, Malik claimed the US has assured Pakistan to provide it drone technology.
Responding to a question on the recent series of blasts in Lahore, Malik said: “No one should accuse foreigners for such incidents without evidence.”
Malik said that the probe into the incident was underway and a report would come out soon, The Daily Times reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal