Drone attacks to be discussed with US during bilateral talks: Malik
Lahore: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has reiterated that the US drone attacks in the lawless tribal areas along the Afghanistan border are being carried out without Islamabad’s consent and the issue would be raised with Washington during bilateral discussions.
Talking to media persons outside the Lahore High Court, where he had appeared in connection with an accountability court’s conviction, Malik claimed the US has assured Pakistan to provide it drone technology.
Responding to a question on the recent series of blasts in Lahore, Malik said: “No one should accuse foreigners for such incidents without evidence.”
Malik said that the probe into the incident was underway and a report would come out soon, The Daily Times reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!