Drone strike kills 3 in Pakistan
Peshawar: A US drone strike targeting a house tonight killed three militants in northwestern Pakistan`s tribal region near the Afghan border, officials said.
The attack by a CIA-operated spy plane took place in Zafar Town in North Waziristan Agency, they said.
The US drone campaign is an emotional issue in Pakistan.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif raised the drone strikes with US President Barack Obama during their meeting on October 23.
The US insists that the drone strikes are precision attacks and have killed many top militants and terrorists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video