Drone strike kills 3 in Pakistan
Peshawar: A US drone strike targeting a house tonight killed three militants in northwestern Pakistan`s tribal region near the Afghan border, officials said.
The attack by a CIA-operated spy plane took place in Zafar Town in North Waziristan Agency, they said.
The US drone campaign is an emotional issue in Pakistan.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif raised the drone strikes with US President Barack Obama during their meeting on October 23.
The US insists that the drone strikes are precision attacks and have killed many top militants and terrorists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP