Drone strike kills five in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least five suspected militants were killed Friday in a drone strike in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, media reports said.
A US unmanned aircraft fired two missiles at a house suspected to be a militant hideout in Shawal area of North Waziristan region along the Afghan border, Xinhua reported citing ARY TV channel.
Friday`s drone strike was the 39th of its kind in Pakistan in 2012. At least 274 people have been killed in such strikes this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Some parties trying to create anti-Centre sentiment, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog