Drone strike kills five in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least five suspected militants were killed Friday in a drone strike in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, media reports said.
A US unmanned aircraft fired two missiles at a house suspected to be a militant hideout in Shawal area of North Waziristan region along the Afghan border, Xinhua reported citing ARY TV channel.
Friday`s drone strike was the 39th of its kind in Pakistan in 2012. At least 274 people have been killed in such strikes this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best