Drone strike kills five in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least five suspected militants were killed Friday in a drone strike in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, media reports said.
A US unmanned aircraft fired two missiles at a house suspected to be a militant hideout in Shawal area of North Waziristan region along the Afghan border, Xinhua reported citing ARY TV channel.
Friday`s drone strike was the 39th of its kind in Pakistan in 2012. At least 274 people have been killed in such strikes this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...