Drug trafficking: Five Indians arrested in Nepal
Kathmandu: Nepalese police have arrested 17
people, including five Indians, from different parts of the
capital in connection with alleged drug trafficking, officials
said on Monday.
Sanjay Gupta, Guddu Gupta and Prakash Kumar Sharma were
arrested from Kalimati on the outskirts of Kathmandu following
a tip off from four Nepalese arrested from the same area along
with 700 gram of brown sugar, the police said.
Arman Alam and Deepak Kumar, residents of Raxaul in
Bihar, have been arrested for possessing 250 gram of brown
sugar from Kathmandu.
The police seized from them altogether 8,520 pieces of
diazepam ampule and 1 kilogram 48 gram brown sugar amounting
to Rs 6 million from the drug traffickers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM