Eight die in Kabul bombing
Kabul: Eight civilians were killed and four injured Tuesday morning when a bomb planted by the Taliban targeted a bus on the outskirts of this Afghan capital, the interior ministry said.
"Eight civilians were killed and four others injured as a bomb planted by the Taliban terrorists went off near a bus in Khaldari area of Paghman district in west of Kabul at around 5.20 am Tuesday," Xinhua reproted, citing a statement from the ministry.
A suspect was arrested by the police. A remote control device used in detonating the bomb was found in his possession.
Kabul police found two bombs planted to target government employees buses in Sheena district in east of Kabul Aug 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant
- When Peter Mukherjea met and fell madly in love with Indrani