Eight die in Kabul bombing
Kabul: Eight civilians were killed and four injured Tuesday morning when a bomb planted by the Taliban targeted a bus on the outskirts of this Afghan capital, the interior ministry said.
"Eight civilians were killed and four others injured as a bomb planted by the Taliban terrorists went off near a bus in Khaldari area of Paghman district in west of Kabul at around 5.20 am Tuesday," Xinhua reproted, citing a statement from the ministry.
A suspect was arrested by the police. A remote control device used in detonating the bomb was found in his possession.
Kabul police found two bombs planted to target government employees buses in Sheena district in east of Kabul Aug 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'