Eight die in Kabul bombing
Kabul: Eight civilians were killed and four injured Tuesday morning when a bomb planted by the Taliban targeted a bus on the outskirts of this Afghan capital, the interior ministry said.
"Eight civilians were killed and four others injured as a bomb planted by the Taliban terrorists went off near a bus in Khaldari area of Paghman district in west of Kabul at around 5.20 am Tuesday," Xinhua reproted, citing a statement from the ministry.
A suspect was arrested by the police. A remote control device used in detonating the bomb was found in his possession.
Kabul police found two bombs planted to target government employees buses in Sheena district in east of Kabul Aug 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?