Eight killed in Afghan roadside bombing
Kabul: At least eight civilians were killed Sunday when a bus was hit by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan`s Kandhar province, Xinhua reported.
"The minibus was travelling from neighbouring Helmand province to Kandahar early Sunday morning. But the ill-fated bus touched off a roadside bomb, killing all eight civilians aboard on the spot," said a security official.
The official blamed Taliban militants for planting the bomb in the province, 450 km from Kabul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price