Eight killed in Afghan roadside bombing
Kabul: At least eight civilians were killed Sunday when a bus was hit by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan`s Kandhar province, Xinhua reported.
"The minibus was travelling from neighbouring Helmand province to Kandahar early Sunday morning. But the ill-fated bus touched off a roadside bomb, killing all eight civilians aboard on the spot," said a security official.
The official blamed Taliban militants for planting the bomb in the province, 450 km from Kabul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves