Eight killed in Afghan roadside bombing
Kabul: At least eight civilians were killed Sunday when a bus was hit by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan`s Kandhar province, Xinhua reported.
"The minibus was travelling from neighbouring Helmand province to Kandahar early Sunday morning. But the ill-fated bus touched off a roadside bomb, killing all eight civilians aboard on the spot," said a security official.
The official blamed Taliban militants for planting the bomb in the province, 450 km from Kabul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered