Eight killed in Afghan roadside bombing
Kabul: At least eight civilians were killed Sunday when a bus was hit by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan`s Kandhar province, Xinhua reported.
"The minibus was travelling from neighbouring Helmand province to Kandahar early Sunday morning. But the ill-fated bus touched off a roadside bomb, killing all eight civilians aboard on the spot," said a security official.
The official blamed Taliban militants for planting the bomb in the province, 450 km from Kabul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city