Eight suicide bombers in Islamabad: Rehman Malik
Islamabad: As many as eight suicide bombers may have entered the twin cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi, said Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Thursday citing intelligence inputs.
Following reports of possible terrorist activities, the security has been further tightened across the country and especially in the capital to foil nefarious designs of the anti-state elements, Malik was quoted as saying by Geo News.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?