Eight suicide bombers in Islamabad: Rehman Malik
Islamabad: As many as eight suicide bombers may have entered the twin cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi, said Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Thursday citing intelligence inputs.
Following reports of possible terrorist activities, the security has been further tightened across the country and especially in the capital to foil nefarious designs of the anti-state elements, Malik was quoted as saying by Geo News.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years