Eleven shot dead in Karachi
Islamabad: As many as 11 people, including a former member of the provincial assembly, have been gunned down in different parts of Pakistan`s port city of Karachi, News agencies reported Sunday.
Sixty-year-old Malik Ata, a former member of the provincial assembly, was shot dead Saturday in the city`s Mehmoodabad area,News Agencies reported.
The leader was sitting outside his house when two armed men, riding a motorcycle, arrived and sprayed him with bullets. He died at the hospital.
Police said Malik`s murder seemed to be sectarian in nature.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA