Eleven shot dead in Karachi
Islamabad: As many as 11 people, including a former member of the provincial assembly, have been gunned down in different parts of Pakistan`s port city of Karachi, News agencies reported Sunday.
Sixty-year-old Malik Ata, a former member of the provincial assembly, was shot dead Saturday in the city`s Mehmoodabad area,News Agencies reported.
The leader was sitting outside his house when two armed men, riding a motorcycle, arrived and sprayed him with bullets. He died at the hospital.
Police said Malik`s murder seemed to be sectarian in nature.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Asia markets move cautiously ahead of bank meetings
- Bernie Sanders says Hillary Clinton `must become` next US president