Eleven shot dead in Karachi
Islamabad: As many as 11 people, including a former member of the provincial assembly, have been gunned down in different parts of Pakistan`s port city of Karachi, News agencies reported Sunday.
Sixty-year-old Malik Ata, a former member of the provincial assembly, was shot dead Saturday in the city`s Mehmoodabad area,News Agencies reported.
The leader was sitting outside his house when two armed men, riding a motorcycle, arrived and sprayed him with bullets. He died at the hospital.
Police said Malik`s murder seemed to be sectarian in nature.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack