Enjoyed lunch with Rahul and PM, tweets Bilawal
New Delhi: Bilawal Bhutto, the 24-year-old son of Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari who came to India Sunday on his maiden visit, said he enjoyed lunch with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi and that both the countries can learn a lot from each other.
An avid tweeter like most young people Bilawal, shortly after landing in New Delhi, tweeted peace greetings for India.
"India Peace be with you. I have just landed in Delhi. 1st ever visit," Bilawal said on micro-blogging site twitter, a little while after his aircraft touched down at Palam airport at noon.
As soon as he landed in Jaipur, before heading for Ajmer, Bilawal tweeted his appreciation of the lunch.
"Prez n I enjoyed lunch with Rahul Gandhi and PM Singh. Lovely meal. Much to learn from each other," he said.
Bilawal, dressed in a black pathani suit, was seen standing behind his father as Zardari and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh addressed the media after their talks.
Bilawal accompanied his father and other members of the Pakistani delegation for lunch at Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s 7, Race Course Road, residence.
After the lunch meeting, President Zardari headed for Ajmer to offer prayers at the shrine of Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report