Ex-ISI official challenges Zardari’s eligibility in SC
Lahore: A former Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) official, Khalid Khawaja, has filed a petition in the Pakistan Supreme Court challenging Asif Ali Zardari’s eligibility to be President.
Khawaja has challenged Zardari’s eligibility under Article 248 of the Constitution.
The ex-ISI official, in his petition, has said that he was kidnapped during former president General Pervez Musharraf’s regime and that he was a direct victim of the Article 248.
It may be noted that the apex court had rejected Khawaja’s petition earlier citing some technical faults following which he has resubmitted his plea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh