Ex-ISI official challenges Zardari’s eligibility in SC
Lahore: A former Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) official, Khalid Khawaja, has filed a petition in the Pakistan Supreme Court challenging Asif Ali Zardari’s eligibility to be President.
Khawaja has challenged Zardari’s eligibility under Article 248 of the Constitution.
The ex-ISI official, in his petition, has said that he was kidnapped during former president General Pervez Musharraf’s regime and that he was a direct victim of the Article 248.
It may be noted that the apex court had rejected Khawaja’s petition earlier citing some technical faults following which he has resubmitted his plea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'