Explosive device wounds 8 in Yangon: Myanmar official
Yangon: Eight people were injured, one
seriously, on Sunday, by an explosive device believed to have been
detonated accidentally in Myanmar`s commercial hub Yangon, an
The evening blast happened in the north of the city when
a 26-year-old man accidentally set off the device he was
carrying in his bag at a street stall, he said.
"Altogether eight people including the bomber were
injured. A three-year-old girl and a 13-year-old boy were
among those injured", the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing