F-16 crashes in Afghanistan, killing pilot: NATO
Kabul: NATO says an American F-16 fighter jet has crashed in eastern Afghanistan, killing the US pilot.
NATO said in a statement on Thursday that the cause of Wednesday`s crash is still being investigated, but initial reporting indicates that there was "no insurgent activity in the area" when the plane went down.
The US-led military coalition did not disclose where the plane crashed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read