Fai: `30 plus` code for money transfers
Washington: `Brylcreem` and `30 plus`
were some of the codes used for monetary transactions between
Pakistan`s snooping agency ISI and Kashmiri propogandist Syed
Ghulam Nabi Fai, who was arrested by the FBI recently here.
In the affidavit submitted by the FBI, investigators
said that Fai`s Pakistani handler Javed Azeed Khan asked him
if he had received all the goods. In reply Fai told him that
everything has been received except "Brylcreem, 75 milligram".
FBI investigators suspected that this was a code for
the transferring USD 75,000 demanded by Fai from his
ISI-handlers for running Kashmiri propaganda in the US
through his Kashmiri American Council unearthed by the
American probe agency.
In the same conversation with Khan, Fai asked him to
bring "two three pieces of Brylcreem" to London which FBI
suspects to be the demand of USD 20,000-30,000 from his
Next year, Fai used different codes for demanding
money from another handler Ahmed and this time it was the
famous brand of energy casule "30 plus". FBI believes that "30
plus" is a coded reference for supplying USD 30,000 for Fai.
The investigators said in their affidavit before the
court that within three months of the conversation with Ahmed
three cheques totalling USD 23,000 were deposited in
Kashmiri American Council account between January 10 and March
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'