Father of Afghan lower house speaker killed in bombing
Kunduz: At least four people, including the father and a brother of Afghan parliament speaker, were killed on Wednesday in a suicide bombing in an area where a national game of Buzkashi was held in Kunduz province.
"Based on initial information by our police, four people including the father and a brother of Speaker of Wolesi Jirga or lower house of parliament Abdul Rauf Ibrahimi were killed in the suicide bombing this evening," a provincial government spokesman told Xinhua.
Spokesman Hinayatullah Khaleeq said that six people, including another brother of Ibrahimi, were wounded in the bombing which took place in Imam Sahib district around 5.30 p.m.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why