Female govt official shot dead by gunmen in Afghan
Jalalabad: A senior female government official was shot dead by unidentified gunmen on Monday. No one has claimed the responsibility of the attack so far, as per news agency report.
The incident took place when the victim Nadia Sediqqi, head of women’s affairs department, was allegedly getting into a rickshaw on her way to work.
Incidentally, Sediqqi’s predecessor, Hanifa Safi, was also reportedly killed in a bomb attack earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery