Female govt official shot dead by gunmen in Afghan
Jalalabad: A senior female government official was shot dead by unidentified gunmen on Monday. No one has claimed the responsibility of the attack so far, as per news agency report.
The incident took place when the victim Nadia Sediqqi, head of women’s affairs department, was allegedly getting into a rickshaw on her way to work.
Incidentally, Sediqqi’s predecessor, Hanifa Safi, was also reportedly killed in a bomb attack earlier this year.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Cancel your train ticket on phone or via SMS through these easy steps
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Rahul Gandhi visits ailing Sushma Swaraj at AIIMS
- Anybody can play Sangeeta Bijlani's role but not Naureen's: Prachi Desai
- Coal scam: Rungtas move HC against conviction, CBI reply sought