Female govt official shot dead by gunmen in Afghan
Jalalabad: A senior female government official was shot dead by unidentified gunmen on Monday. No one has claimed the responsibility of the attack so far, as per news agency report.
The incident took place when the victim Nadia Sediqqi, head of women’s affairs department, was allegedly getting into a rickshaw on her way to work.
Incidentally, Sediqqi’s predecessor, Hanifa Safi, was also reportedly killed in a bomb attack earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state