Female govt official shot dead by gunmen in Afghan
Jalalabad: A senior female government official was shot dead by unidentified gunmen on Monday. No one has claimed the responsibility of the attack so far, as per news agency report.
The incident took place when the victim Nadia Sediqqi, head of women’s affairs department, was allegedly getting into a rickshaw on her way to work.
Incidentally, Sediqqi’s predecessor, Hanifa Safi, was also reportedly killed in a bomb attack earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf