Fire in garment factory kills six workers in Dhaka
Dhaka: A fire that broke out in a garment factory in Dhaka on Saturday has claimed at least six lives.
According to an English newspaper, all six killed in the accident were employees and 10 others are severely injured.
The factory, ‘Smart Fashions’ is situated in Mohammadpur area of the capital.
After a strenuous combined effort by the police and fire-fighters, the inferno was doused and the dead bodies were taken out.
The cause for the fire is yet not known and the police is investigating the accident.
Earlier on November 24, a deadly fire at the Tazreen garment factory in the Ashulia district on the outskirts of Dhaka had claimed 112 lives.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- It's a Black Hole Friday for NASA!
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife