Fire in garment factory kills six workers in Dhaka
Dhaka: A fire that broke out in a garment factory in Dhaka on Saturday has claimed at least six lives.
According to an English newspaper, all six killed in the accident were employees and 10 others are severely injured.
The factory, ‘Smart Fashions’ is situated in Mohammadpur area of the capital.
After a strenuous combined effort by the police and fire-fighters, the inferno was doused and the dead bodies were taken out.
The cause for the fire is yet not known and the police is investigating the accident.
Earlier on November 24, a deadly fire at the Tazreen garment factory in the Ashulia district on the outskirts of Dhaka had claimed 112 lives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported