Fire in garment factory kills six workers in Dhaka
Dhaka: A fire that broke out in a garment factory in Dhaka on Saturday has claimed at least six lives.
According to an English newspaper, all six killed in the accident were employees and 10 others are severely injured.
The factory, ‘Smart Fashions’ is situated in Mohammadpur area of the capital.
After a strenuous combined effort by the police and fire-fighters, the inferno was doused and the dead bodies were taken out.
The cause for the fire is yet not known and the police is investigating the accident.
Earlier on November 24, a deadly fire at the Tazreen garment factory in the Ashulia district on the outskirts of Dhaka had claimed 112 lives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list