Fire in garment factory kills six workers in Dhaka
Dhaka: A fire that broke out in a garment factory in Dhaka on Saturday has claimed at least six lives.
According to an English newspaper, all six killed in the accident were employees and 10 others are severely injured.
The factory, ‘Smart Fashions’ is situated in Mohammadpur area of the capital.
After a strenuous combined effort by the police and fire-fighters, the inferno was doused and the dead bodies were taken out.
The cause for the fire is yet not known and the police is investigating the accident.
Earlier on November 24, a deadly fire at the Tazreen garment factory in the Ashulia district on the outskirts of Dhaka had claimed 112 lives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray