Firing on Quetta passport office; one killed
Quetta: A person was killed and two others wounded in a shooting incident outside the passport office in Quetta, the capital of Pakistan’s Balochistan province, on Saturday.
Police officials said that the attack occurred as unknown armed men opened indiscriminate fire at the gate of the office located on Joint Road in Quetta, a newspaper reports.
The police officials confirmed the casualties.
Following the incident, the injured were shifted to the Civil Hospital in Quetta, while the gunmen managed to escape after the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader