Firing on Quetta passport office; one killed
Quetta: A person was killed and two others wounded in a shooting incident outside the passport office in Quetta, the capital of Pakistan’s Balochistan province, on Saturday.
Police officials said that the attack occurred as unknown armed men opened indiscriminate fire at the gate of the office located on Joint Road in Quetta, a newspaper reports.
The police officials confirmed the casualties.
Following the incident, the injured were shifted to the Civil Hospital in Quetta, while the gunmen managed to escape after the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!