First ever call by Pakistani warship to Russian port
Islamabad: PN Aslat is set to become the first Pakistani warship to make a port call to Russia, officials said on Monday.
The Aslat will pay a goodwill call to the Russian port of Novorossiysk during October 17-20. A welcoming ceremony will be held on the vessel`s arrival at Novorossiysk naval base.
The ceremony will be followed by a meeting of Pakistan Fleet Commander Rear Admiral Khan Hasham Bin Siddique and the Head of Novorossiysk Administration, V I Sinyagovsky and Capt S M Pinchuk, Senior Marine Chief, the officials said.
Aslat is on a goodwill visit to ports in North Sudan, Libya, Russia, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!