First ever call by Pakistani warship to Russian port
Islamabad: PN Aslat is set to become the first Pakistani warship to make a port call to Russia, officials said on Monday.
The Aslat will pay a goodwill call to the Russian port of Novorossiysk during October 17-20. A welcoming ceremony will be held on the vessel`s arrival at Novorossiysk naval base.
The ceremony will be followed by a meeting of Pakistan Fleet Commander Rear Admiral Khan Hasham Bin Siddique and the Head of Novorossiysk Administration, V I Sinyagovsky and Capt S M Pinchuk, Senior Marine Chief, the officials said.
Aslat is on a goodwill visit to ports in North Sudan, Libya, Russia, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder