Five dead in Afghanistan bombing
Kabul: Five people were killed and six injured Thursday in a blast in Afghanistan`s Helmand province, an official said.
The blast hit Marja district of the southern Helmand province, provincial administration spokesman Farid Zirak said. The province is over 500 km south of Kabul.
"An explosive device, apparently a suicide vest, exploded inside a religious school in Shin Ghazak village of Marja district at around 7 a.m. leaving five dead and injured six," Zirak told Xinhua.
He also did not rule out Taliban involvement in the incident, saying the militants often carry out such attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!