‘Five men killed in shooting in Afghanistan’
Kabul: An Afghan official says a shooting in
the southern city of Kandahar has left five dead, including
two police officers and three private security guards.
A spokesman for the governor`s office, Zulmi Ayubi, said
today that a man who was part of a force guarding a checkpoint
opened fire during an argument overnight.
Ayubi says the shooter fled. He did not say if the
attacker was a police officer or a security guard.
He says four police officers were also wounded in the
shooting and that all involved were Afghans.
It`s not clear what the argument was about.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state