‘Five men killed in shooting in Afghanistan’
Kabul: An Afghan official says a shooting in
the southern city of Kandahar has left five dead, including
two police officers and three private security guards.
A spokesman for the governor`s office, Zulmi Ayubi, said
today that a man who was part of a force guarding a checkpoint
opened fire during an argument overnight.
Ayubi says the shooter fled. He did not say if the
attacker was a police officer or a security guard.
He says four police officers were also wounded in the
shooting and that all involved were Afghans.
It`s not clear what the argument was about.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena