‘Five men killed in shooting in Afghanistan’
Kabul: An Afghan official says a shooting in
the southern city of Kandahar has left five dead, including
two police officers and three private security guards.
A spokesman for the governor`s office, Zulmi Ayubi, said
today that a man who was part of a force guarding a checkpoint
opened fire during an argument overnight.
Ayubi says the shooter fled. He did not say if the
attacker was a police officer or a security guard.
He says four police officers were also wounded in the
shooting and that all involved were Afghans.
It`s not clear what the argument was about.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence