Five people die after consuming rotten meat in Nepal
Kathmandu: Five villagers have died and four
others taken seriously ill, after consuming rotten goat meat
in far-western Nepal, officials said Tuesday.
Five youths of Pulu village in Nepal`s Jumla district
died yesterday after consuming goat carcass, District Public
Health Officials said.
Four persons have fallen seriously ill due to food
poisoning, they said.
A four-member team led by assistant health worker has
been dispatched to the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS