Five people die after consuming rotten meat in Nepal
Kathmandu: Five villagers have died and four
others taken seriously ill, after consuming rotten goat meat
in far-western Nepal, officials said Tuesday.
Five youths of Pulu village in Nepal`s Jumla district
died yesterday after consuming goat carcass, District Public
Health Officials said.
Four persons have fallen seriously ill due to food
poisoning, they said.
A four-member team led by assistant health worker has
been dispatched to the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police