Five people die after consuming rotten meat in Nepal

Last Updated: Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 14:56

Kathmandu: Five villagers have died and four
others taken seriously ill, after consuming rotten goat meat
in far-western Nepal, officials said Tuesday.

Five youths of Pulu village in Nepal`s Jumla district
died yesterday after consuming goat carcass, District Public
Health Officials said.
Four persons have fallen seriously ill due to food
poisoning, they said.
A four-member team led by assistant health worker has
been dispatched to the area.

PTI

First Published: Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 14:56

More from zeenews

 
comments powered by Disqus