Five people killed in Pak fire
Lahore: Five persons were killed and 12 more injured when a fire erupted in the studio of a private TV channel in this eastern Pakistani city early Monday, police said.
The fire broke out in the TV studio at Garhi Shahu area of Lahore during a special transmission for `Sehri`, the pre-dawn meal before the fasting during the Islamic holy month of Ramzan.
The bodies and the injured were taken to a nearly hospital.
The condition of three of the injured was critical, officials said.
The fire was caused by an electrical short circuit in the TV studio, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das