Five policemen killed in Afghanistan Taliban attack
Kabul: At least four policemen were killed Monday in a Taliban ambush in Afghanistan`s Herat province, an official said.
"The police chief of Farsi district and four policemen were killed after their vehicle was struck by a rocket propelled grenade (RPG) at 8:30 a.m," the official told Xinhua.
He said that the victims were driving towards their office when the attack occurred.
The RPG grenade was launched by Taliban militants, the official added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’