Five policemen killed in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least five policemen were killed in two separate firing incidents in Pakistan, media reported Monday.
An official said three policemen were killed and one was injured late Sunday when some people riding motorbikes opened fire in Sindh province`s Hyderabad city, Xinhua reported.
The official said the policemen were on their routine patrol across the city when they stopped four suspected people riding two motorbikes.
In another incident in the city of Quetta in Balochistan province, two policemen were killed in firing by unknown gunmen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing