Five policemen killed in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least five policemen were killed in two separate firing incidents in Pakistan, media reported Monday.
An official said three policemen were killed and one was injured late Sunday when some people riding motorbikes opened fire in Sindh province`s Hyderabad city, Xinhua reported.
The official said the policemen were on their routine patrol across the city when they stopped four suspected people riding two motorbikes.
In another incident in the city of Quetta in Balochistan province, two policemen were killed in firing by unknown gunmen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Jamiat Ulema-e-Pakistan leader Aqeel Anjum narowly escapes assassination attempt
- China's finance minister sees ''Brexit'' heightening uncertainty for markets
- Is Aamir Khan scared of 'Sultan'? Here's what Salman Khan has to say
- Nissan creates GT-R Drone to match the updated 2017 GT-R
- Neighbouring country trying to destabilise India: Rajnath