Five things we know about Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed
In yet another achievement, Indian Army has captured another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed, weeks after Naved Yakub was caught during Udhampur operations.
New Delhi: In yet another achievement, Indian Army has captured another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed, weeks after Naved Yakub was caught during Udhampur operations.
Here's all you need to know about him:
- Sajjad Ahmed is 22-year-old Pakistani militant.
- As per reports, his code name is Abu Ubed Ullah.
- He reportedly belongs to Muzaffar Gar Baloch area of Pakistan
- Sajjad may have got trained under Laskhar-e-Toiba militant outfit.
- He was nabbed after an overnight encounter near the Line of Control (LoC) in Rafiabad area of Baramulla district.
He infiltrated into India through Uri along with five other militants. However, while his accomplice were killed, he was caught alive.
The operation was jointly conducted by the Indian Army and the Jammu and Kashmir Police.
The encounter which started yesterday carried on for over 20 hours.
As per the information gathered by NIA from previously caught Pakistani militant Naveed, he and his accomplice were given the specific job to target security forces in India.